Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Primal Adventure Store

I have decided to put items I feel are useful in this Primal Journey available in a store here on the blog.  Trust me, there is nothing but good stuff in it.  Everything there is either something I personally own and use, or would like to own.  Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and take a look.  There are books like the Primal Blueprint and The Paleolithic Solution, as well as some cookbooks. Training books and DVD's for things like kettlebells and barefoot running.  I even put workout gear like kettlebells, weights, and even sledgehammers!  There is a selection of different workout timers, so you can get to work on the Tabatas.

It is all done through Amazon.com, so there should be no worries about security at check-out.

***This is not some sales pitch.  I'm not telling anyone the need to, or should buy anything from me.  For those that know me, you know that most of my workout gear is homemade, and I'm a big supporter of body weight exercises.  YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING FOR THE PRIMAL/PALEO LIFESTYLE TO WORK FOR YOU.  I just felt like this was a selection of some useful stuff that can aide people along their way, so I thought I would put it in one convenient location.

I hope you find it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment